What I Reviewed, June 2013:
- Wolf Hall, 3.5 stars
- Lady Almina and the Real Downton Abbey, 2.5 stars
- The Widow Clicquot, 4 stars
- The Canterville Ghost, 4.5 stars
- Dark Horse: The Surprise Election and Political Murder of President James A. Garfield, 4 stars
- Point Omega, 3 stars
What’s On Deck*, July 2013:
- The Tigress of Forli – after seeing this book on Books in the Burbs as part of the Literary Blog Hop, I just had to pick this one up
- High Fidelity – guilty-pleasure-sitting-in-the-park fiction
- Foucault’s Pendulum – occult, conspiracy theories, historical fiction-y goodness
- The Thin Man – does anything need to be said about this classic?
*Subject to revision by availability, stop-the-presses-this-book-must-come-first, boredom and other whims.